Tales from the The Westyck Consortium
Follows the money
Character Name – Torrence Westyck
Concept – Money-following Intel Specialist
Lifepaths – Born Noble, Lead to City Dweller, Student, Accountant
Age – 23
|PTGS||Su: B2||Li: B4||Mi: B6||Se: B7||Tr: B8||Mo: B9|
Skills – Accounting B2, Bureaucracy B3, CAC-wise B2, City-Wise B3, Falsehood B2, Inconspicuous B3, Knives B3, Ledger-wise B3, Persuasion B2, Read B2, Rule of Law B3, Rumor-wise B2, Streetwise B3, Write B2
- My bad intelligence led to this double cross, it’s my responsibility to find our way out. I will find a way to convince the Basho to give us safe passage back to Brookland without giving up the Fist.
- We weren’t betrayed for no reason—I’ll find out why—I’ll start by putting my ear to the ground about where the hell our boat went.
- If William keeps the Fist, he’ll give it up for free to his bloody uncle—I will regain positive control of the Fist.
- Always save the biggest share for myself.
- Always lead with the family name.
- When insulted, wreak financial revenge.
Gear – Shoes, Clothes, RoM Knives
Affiliations – 1D My ring of spies
1D The Clerk’s Guild
1D Westyck, the forgotten family
Relationships – My blackmailed boss (Minor, hateful/rival)
Spells or Rituals -
Traits – [Dt] Mark of Privilege, Geometric[Char] Rabble Rouser, Curious, Bored
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
1 Two-handed, may not be used with a shield
2 May Great Strike