Tales from the The Westyck Consortium
Character Name – William
Concept – Farmer turned priest
Lifepaths – Village Born, Lead to Religious, Temple Acolyte, Priest, Priest
Age – 27
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B6||Se: B7||Tr: B8||Mo: B9|
Skills – Crossbow B2, Doctrine B3, Foraging B2, Oratory B3, Read B2, Religious History B4, Ritual B3, Suasion B5, Symbology B4, Temple-Wise B3, Tracking B2, Write B2
- Seris has opened my eyes to the divine purpose of The Fist of Traeous. It’s now my holy duty to collect more shards so as to empower Seris.
- The Bishop must be notified of my new, holy purpose. I must find my way to the temple so that I can tell him what I’ve discovered.
- Before leaving this village I must repay the doctor however I can.
- Pray every day at noon when the veil is thinnest.
- When danger looms, grasp my holy symbol.
- Keep my crossbow loaded.
Gear – P.Q. Crossbow, Holy Symbol, Shoes, Clothes, Travelling Gear, P.Q. Leather Armor
Affiliations – Church (2D)
Reputations – 1D Devout Hard-Worker
Relationships – Phillip – Bishop – Uncle (Significant, other family)
James – Farmer – Father (Minor, immediate family)
Spells or Rituals -
Traits – [Dt] Tonsured, [Dt] Vested, [Dt] Faithful, [Dt] Dreamer
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
William was born in a remote village and grew up working on his father’s farm. At a very young age he began having strange dreams he didn’t understand. His father wrote to his brother, Phillip, who was a priest at the nearest Temple.
Phillip claimed the dreams were messages from the gods and convinced James to let Phillip bring William to the temple. There he thrived as a hard-worker and took the temple’s teachings to heart.
Since then he’s spent very little time outside of the temple, but after a recent dream, it was decided that William should be sent out with a CAC.